Thursday, June 20, 2013

Update Non-Review

This site is going to be dedicated to games that are exclusively across seas, so I will not spend the time reviewing games you can get here (mostly because they have ass tons of other reviews)...
but if you have a game you want to get outside of your region for whatever reasons, and you still wanna know about it, like our Facebook page and contact me!

https://www.facebook.com/GameNoriba

On a side note, since I will not review it, God of War: Ascension has absolutely wonderful Japanese voice acting, and holy shit it is gorgeous! If you like God of War games still (which I've only played the first one so far, so I do) then this is an absolute must! And it was on sale in japan so I ended up getting it for about 25 USD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment